Corporate Croups, Sports Teams, Friends
Team Build Days
Let’s Build Community Together
Family, Youth Groups, Church Groups & More
Team Builds with Habitat for Humanity provide a unique, fun and rewarding experience for any group
Your workday will help your team
Build and strengthen relationships
Develop leadership skills
Demonstrate your organization’s
commitment to community building
Foster goodwill by helping others
Sign up as a Team
- Choose the date that you’d like to volunteer.
- The build site is open Wednesday-Saturday 8:30am-4:00pm
- check with the Volunteer Coordinator to see if the date you’d like is available
2. Collect the names of your participant and create a Team Name. Send all of this information to the Volunteer Coordinator
3. Sign up here
4. Once you have an account, navigate to opportunities -> Trailhead Townhomes Shifts -> Respond as Team
5. Input your team members
6. Tell your team to complete the safety course
7. Check with the Volunteer Coordinator to confirm that your team is ready to volunteer.
During a day on the job site, your team will work alongside a Habitat partner family to help them build their home. Group construction tasks offer great opportunities to strengthen workplace skills. You are welcome to hang your company banner at the construction site as well! Habitat can provide additional training and team building activities while on the job site.
No previous construction skills are needed, and Habitat will provide the tools and training you need for success.
By participating in a Team Build, your team will play an important role in helping to break the cycle of poverty, strengthening our community and building a brighter future for a local family.
For more information or to schedule a team build, please sign up here or contact us:
(719)687-4447 or email@example.com
We do ask that business and groups who are able to make a donation. Volunteer hours on the construction site plus a financial donation will support the Habitat Homebuyer Partners whose homes are being built! Below are sponsorship levels for any organization who wishes to make a monetary contribution to the project as well as providing volunteer hours on the construction site.