- On the construction site
- In the office
- On committees
- At Vino & Notes
Volunteer System Resourses:
Are you ready? Get started here!
We build, rain or shine! Please bring your lunch, dress for the weather, and show up promptly with a smile
Before you Volunteer:
- Submit a Volunteer Application
- Read through the Volunteer Orientation
- Take the required online safety course
Once your safety course has been approved, you are ready to volunteer.
Before your Shift:
- Wednesday-Saturday 8:30am – 4:00 pm
- Breaks at 10am, 12pm, & 2pm
- Bring your own work gloves
- Check in with the site supervisor, Sarah, as soon as you arrive
- Hard hats, safety vests, safety glasses, sunscreen, water, and light snacks are provided
We’re excited that you want to volunteer with Habitat for Humanity of Teller County! This year, you will be a part of a community that will come together to build new homes for hardworking families…Possibly repair and improve families’ homes as well. You’ll work alongside our staff, volunteers, and partner families. You’ll learn to do things you never thought you could and you’ll never forget it.