Faith engagement opportunities
Congregations of all sizes can partner with Habitat for Humanity in a variety of ways.
What is God calling your church to do? Consider these possibilities:
- Without the continuing prayers of millions of people, Habitat’s work could not continue.
- Support Habitat financially
- Encourage your congregation to include Habitat for Humanity in its mission work.
- Make regular donations to our local Habitat for Humanity of Teller County by making a special Habitat for Humanity offering.
- Provide in-kind goods and services.
- Raise funds to build all or part of a house.
- Build strength and unity within your congregation as you work toward the common goal of helping others.
- Organize volunteers for a house that your congregation funds or helps fund.
- Become a sponsor and friend for Habitat Homeowners
- Serve on local Habitat committees.
- Engage your community
- Continue to be a voice for those in need even after construction is complete.
- Host speakers on housing issues to raise awareness of the need for decent housing.
- Make the commitment to become a Habitat advocate
- Bring the Habitat message to children by using the tools available to youth leaders on Habitat’s Youth Site